Thursday 23 July 2015

More Waffle Flower Cuteness with Willy & Friends Stamp Set

Goodmorning lovlies!
So as promised I am back with more Waffle Flower cuteness from their stamp set "Willy & Friends" today. I had so much fun with this stamp set already and it just has so much potential. I love the versitilty and huge array of cuteness it offers. It is a must buy! Definitely one of my top 5 stamp sets in my collection! Here is another cute card that I made with it! I am loving this cute pineapple in the set, it has hearts on it! So my inspiration for this set was that I wanted to make a pineapple shaker card. I have been having a ton of fun with my new dies so I wanted to try using one of the Lawn Fawn large stitched rectangles to make a shaker. The paper that I used was from the Amy Tangerine Rise & Shine collection.
Copics were a must for this cutness! I had a ton of fun colouring up these cute images. The colours that I used are shown above. For the pineapple stems I used G05 and YG06. For the base of the pineapple I used Y38 and Y35. The monkey was so fun to colour. For face and tummy I used E55 and E53. For his body I used W3 and W1. His little bow tie was coloured using BG11. I left alittle bit of white on the bow, which is a technique I saw on the Waffleflower Youtube channel. They show super cute copic colouring techniques on their stamps. The pink bows on the pineapples I used Rv02 and Rv04.
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving comments! I love reading them! I will include the link below for where you can pick up this cute stamp set. I hope you all have an awesome day! xo http//:www.waffleflower.com

No comments:

Post a Comment