Friday 17 July 2015

MyStyleStamps Design Team Post ~Anniversary Card (Coffee Lovers)

Goodmorning lovlies!
I just wanted to share my design team post with you. This past week was my fifth wedding anniversary and I wanted to make my husband a cute card. So I used the MyStyleStamps Coffee Lovers stamp set to make this card. I paper pieced the iced coffee cups. The paper that I used is from the Doodlebug 'The Graduates' collection. It's a really nice masculine set. I also used paper from the new Amy Tangerine Rise & Shine collection. The rhinestones are from the Michaels Recollection collection. The super cute glitter bows are made using the Paper Smooches 'Baby Bow' die. To make the whip cream I used Rangers liquid pearl and it looks so cute with the puffiness. On top of the whipped cream I used MyStyleStamps Raspberry sequins. These sequins are an amazing deal, the packs sell for $1 and you get a ton in the pack. Definitely go check out the nice selection of sequins that they offer.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and I hope you have an amazing day. Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment