Friday 31 July 2015

Ribbon & Enamel Dot Technique Cuteness

Hey lovlies!!
Today I am sharing two cute techniques for using ribbon and enamel dots. I love how this card turned out, it makes me think of swimming and the beach. For this card I used Lawnfawn stamps. The sets that I used to make this card are: Fintastic Friends, Critters In The Sea, Love N'Breakfast (for the cute bow), Our Friendship Grows, and Critters Ever After. The dies that I used for this card are the Lawn Fawn Ocean Wave Borders, and the Large Stitched Rectangles Stackables.
For the fun enamel dot technique I scattered sparkly enamel dots along the bottom of the card to look like sand at the bottom of the ocean. The enamel dots that I used were from various Doodlebug packs. The new Doodlebug enamel dots have glitter in them, and they are so cute. For the ribbon technqiue I used some blue polka dot American Crafts ribbon and I just twisted and adhered it on the card. I think it looks so cute and whimsical. It really gives the card some cute dimension and makes the little sea critters look like they are swimming through the water. I copic coloured these cute stamped images. For the copics I used, B00, B0000, BV02, BV00, R20, RV02, RV04, RV06, Y21, Y32, G40, YG06, G05, E13, E15, and E18. I hope you enjoyed these fun little techniques. Thanks for stopping by my blog! xo

4 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I love all the dimension and especially the 'gravel' you created with the enamel dots. LOVE your videos, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card and very pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgoodness love this card , makes me want to purchase this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww thank you so much ladies! I really appreciate you leaving a comment xo

    ReplyDelete