Friday 21 August 2015

My Style Stamps Happiness Enclosed

Happy Friday! I have exciting news to share with you. Tomorrow is the My Style Stamps new release! There are four super cute sets being released. Tomorrow only if you spend $25 you will receive this Happiness Enclosed set free.
Today I am sharing a card using this cute Happiness Enclosed set. I just love this adorable coconut and that umbrella is just so cute. The cute paper I used is from the Pebbles collection Fun in the Sun. The yellow twine is Doodlebug "bumbleebee"twine. I added some cute My Style Stamps "Lemon Drop" sequins and Copic coloured these cute images.
For my Copic colours I used Y38 and Y35 to colour the leomon. The umbrella was coloured using YR07 and Yr05. The umbrella stick was E57 mad E55. For the straw I used Y15 and Y13. My favourite image to colour was the coconut, which I think would be adorable paper pieced as well. I used E18, E15 and E13. I am super happy with how this card turned out, it makes me excited to enjoy the remaining days of summer.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and don't forget about to check out the cute release happening tomorrow! Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment